24 de septiembre de 2012

I just love you...



-I love you. Oh go-Oh my God. That just came, fa-flying out of my face. It was some-some kind of 'I love you'. I love you. I just- Uh. I did it again! I...I-I-I- I love you.. I do. I just...I-I love you and I have been trying not to say it. I have been so hard to just mash it down, and ignore it,and not say it and Jackson is a great guy. He is. He's gorgeus and, and he's younger than you. He doesn't have any grandkids or-or, babies with his lesbian BFFs and he is an Avery and he liked me. You know? He really liked me! But it was never gonna work out because I, I love you, I'm so in love with you. And you're you're, you're in me. It's, you're like, it's like, you're  a disease. It's like I am infected by Mark Sloan. And  I can't, i can't think about anything or anybody and i can't sleep! I can't breathe! I can't eat. And i love you. I just. I love you all the time. Every minute of every day. And I-I-I, and I love you. God,that's feeling good to just say that! I feel so much better! I love you!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario